When picking an agent I think you need to make a checklist of what is important to you.
1) A Realtor® who is looks out for Your Best Interest.
2) One who you can actually reach 7 days a week who works full time and is always a phone call away.
3) A Realtor who has a Plan of How they are going to Sell your Home or Find you the Home of your Dreams
4) One who actually listens to What You Want and tries to achieve your ” IT “
5) One who tries to make the process as Stress Free As Possible
6) One who has experience and a track record of making sales happen.
7) One that is well versed with many types of clients whether they be an Investor 1st time home buyer move-up buyer New Construction Foreclosure Short Sales Buy Down Buyer or Relocation.
8) One who is there to hold your hand help You thru every step whether it be helping you decide on what area is best for you negotiating explaining a
contract explaining disclosures talking about home inspections helping you with finding an attorney or any service related to the home buying or selling experience possibly even assisting you with improvements on your home with programs such as Coldwell Banker’s wonderful Concierge Program that your can get you into for Free!
9) One who will stay in touch with you after you have purchased your home.
If you need to know more about choosing an agent you can reach me on my cell phone 7 days a week! at 847-370-5065 or reach me by email. I will get back to you as fast as a cheetah.